tisdag 19 januari 2010

Amor!

Here comes one more but this time in english as you can see! I´m alone all night waiting for my boyfriend to come home! Ofcourse he now been working two nights in a road, and I hate it. I have a new crush on him right now and can´t stop telling everyone how much I love him. Don´t ask me why! I try my best to let him be who he are, even if he´s really stupid sometimes!

This 3 years and 4 months has been so wonderful I wouldn´t take anything back!

I love you
Te quiero
Ich liebe dich
Jag älskar dig


I also have a lot of new favorite songs!
In all my favorite languages.
Spotify is your friend!
Billie the vision and the dancers, Maria Mena and Melissa Horn is the shit!

So today I have to say, hapiness is true LOVE!
Be nice to eachother, take care and give the world some love!
I know I will! <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar